Holistic Allied Health roles with Healthia
Apply for Allied Health Roles with Healthia
Next in Health is proud to be partnering with Australia’s largest Allied Health Group – Healthia Limited. Having a large integrated network of allied health clinics with over 30+ brands, our partnership with Healthia offers opportunities to practitioners across Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology and Speech Pathology specialties. As well as offering a multidisciplinary approach, Healthia have a national presence throughout Australia including metro and regional NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, TAS, WA.
Using cutting edge innovations and technology, ongoing world-class education and training, Healthia offer rewarding careers for both graduates and experienced practitioners and they empower their clinicians to provide better healthcare and make a real difference in the local communities that they work in.
- Extensive internal education offering satisfying CPD requirements – find out more here
- Ongoing mentorship with experienced clinicians
- Career progression including opportunities for clinic ownership
- Graduate programs
- Recognition and reward programs
- Innovative technology
- Friendly and flexible supportive environment
- Generous remuneration including commission-based incentives
- National presence
Begin or grow your career with Healthia with opportunities for both experienced and graduate allied health professionals. What makes Healthia stand out is their access to professional development and education providing the foundation for career progression, ownership or specialisation.
There are two main divisions within the Healthia group including: